Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Fast paced company seeks a highly motivated Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for our Primary Care Center.
Duties for this position include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with physicians in the diagnosis and treatment of disease in all age groups.
- Work, DOT, CDL, sports, and school physicals.
- Assist Physician in performing diagnostic tests and analyzing results.
- Administer treatments, medications and assist with minor procedures.
- Assist with patient follow-up & Coordinating referrals.
- Supervise clinic work flow.
- Some administrative duties.
Qualified candidates should possess strong organizational and leadership skills. Experience in an urgent care setting and bilingual candidates preferred.
Location: Lawrenceville, GA
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates should apply directly to Zobair Nagamia, MD, Chief of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.